Is there a way to add the customer name/company name when created a support ticket. Pretty much I want to have the name of the company who is having the issue. I currently don't see this option on the support ticket,
Hi @David Cardona
Welcome to the community.
As @John Funk describes, you need to ask this on the project, or you need to start using Organisations.
Enable the project feature, "Customer and organization profiles"
customer-organizations-in-jira-service-management
Hi @David Cardona welcome to the community. I would concur with @Marc -Devoteam-
Using Organizations is your answer. When your customers are added to JSM, you can assign them to an Organization.
Then I use Automation with some API calls when my support ticket is created to copy the user's organization to the ticket's organization.
JSDCLOUD-15131 was entered to not need the Automation. Feel free to vote for and watch that for updates.
Hi David - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you are not asking for the Company Name on the support ticket, how would Jira know what it is?
Hi @John Funk I'm asking to have a name section on the ticket. I agree with you, I don't see where I can choose to enter the customer who is requesting support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.