I just started experiencing pop-ups in Jira when I create a subtask for a ticket I am working on. They are annoying and interrupt my work flow. Can I or the Jira manager turn them off?
Hi @Kevin Goebel ,
I know there's a feature suggestion related to ads (so that users are able to disable those) but I'm unsure about these notification panels related to item creation/cloning etc.
It's an interesting question for sure so I'll ask someone from the support team to take a look at it and potentially report back if there's a suggestion related to your requirement.
Cheers,Tobi
At the present time, there is not a way to configure this, nor to disable it. I believe that JRACLOUD-46282 is the more appropriate feature request in this case, the other one deals with other popup functions within Jira.
this so distracting and really slows down productivitycannot believe they didnt design a way to turn this offterrible user experience
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.