In the sandbox, I can set the Company Hub as a landing page. However, in the live version, I can't set it as a landing page. We've recently introduced the Company Hub and announced that it would be set as a landing page. Are there any changes here?
Hi @Betül Erdem
How are the product Release tracks set in Atlassian administration.
I think sandbox is always on Continuous, it could be your prod instance is on bundled and therefore you don't have the option until the bundled updated is executed.
See; manage-product-release-tracks
The Product Release tracks are set as:
Okay, then we will wait until this option is avaible for all.
Please accept my answer as a solution, if my answer helped to solve your request.
This will help other community member trying to solve the same.
@Betül Erdem According to this recent article, the Company Hub is being moved in the new navigation, and you won't be able to use it as your landing page: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Confluence-articles/Company-Hub-Navigation-Changes-Coming-Soon/ba-p/2980379
Thank your very much for the note. This is so not great, because we've communicated it to ours employees..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.