Hi there,
Is it possible to go back to the list view for "Issue Items" that was active a few weeks ago. The new "All Work" option does not show all the work items and I have to either add the step "assignee != unassigned" or copy the JQL from the list view and go to the "View all work filters", place the JQL and only then am I able to see all the work items.
It doesn't make sense that now I have to use extra steps to get to the all items view that I used to see a few weeks ago. This change is causing issues as we are missing tickets now because they are not showing in the list view where we have always been able to see all our tickets. Now with the new "All Work" view not showing all the tickets as it always has is very misleading. Are you able to change the label to something more accurate like "Some of the work" because it is not showing "All Work".
Is it possible to go back to how the list view used to work where I can see all the tickets when I go to "All Work" and just some of the tickets.
Here is a screenshot to try explain. You will see on the left I am in our DSS space where I used to be able to see all the work items without having to press the "Go to all work items" button. On the right is the exact same JQL but in the filters section and that was the list i used to see when going to "All issues" while in the Jira space without having to go to the filters section?
