Hello,
I have been attempting to use the Database feature, and for the most part it works, however with the Link Field there is an option to use a template (which I have created) however, attempting to pull in this template when creating a new entry yields no results.
Is this a bug or what is the purpose of using Page Link Templates?
For context, the outcome I am trying to achieve here is not need to duplicate a confluence page every time I want to create a new entry (which is the process I currently need to do for every entry). I am hoping that by creating a template, whenever I create a new entry, the page link field creates a new doc using the template
(Note: this is how Notion databases and template buttons currently function, its very simple and easy and I wish confluence DB can do the same).
