I'm trying to use A4J to pull data from JSM service requests with a form created through the portal. The data I need is in the form fields.
The JSON for the issue suggests the field I'm interested in, labelled "Employee status", is customfield_10637, although the Field Key set in the Form edit UI is "employee-status" which doesn't appear in the JSON.
I've tried the following smart values, all of which produce nothing:
- {{forms.last.Status}}
- {{forms.Status}}
- {{issue.customfield_10637}}
- {{issue.customfield_10637.value}}
- {{issue.customfield_10637.name}}
- {{forms.first.Manager.displayName}}
- {{forms.last.employee-status}}
- {{forms.last}}
- {{forms.last.employee-status}}
{{#forms}}{{index}}{{.}}{{/}} produces an ID key, which seems to change for each issue, so I'm not sure if that will help me or not.
For testing I have the rule as a Manual triggered rule.
Please advise how I would pull the data from the Employee status field in the form (it's a drop down) using smart values in an A4J rule (so that I can include it as text in a notification message). Thanks in advance