I am having circular chats with my allowed LLM I suspect because I'm not using the correct terms.So the frames I'm talking about are the neat boxes labelled things like 'SLAs' 'More fields' 'Details' and 'Automation'. And I'm wondering about why the 'Approvals' one is not coming up.(Haven't played with Jira workflows in like a decade and have huge gaps I'm trying to plug on the run. I am Jira Admin and am grateful for a Sandbox to break things in).So yeah.... what are they called?(and any tips for that specific Approvals box also appreciated)
Hi @Justine Lions
The Approvals section is only available when an approval is required in a workflow.
So there needs to be an approval required on a status in a workflow to have this section on an issue.
See these documentation links on workflow approvals;
Thank you so much Marc! I hadn't found that documentation yet. Much appreciated.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.