Hello
We guess the beta feature “New content layout” impacted Smart Terms modal highlighter.
HI @Ariane Giraud, could you please share some screenshots?
Highlight overview
Based on Smart Terms documentation, the "Highlight Toggle button" is the feature that stoped working
Hi @Ariane Giraud
That UI change affect all apps that used the white space for their modals (buttons, lozenges, etc.).
Vendors of the apps I was using approach this in various ways, one moved the status lozenge to the breadcrumbs under the page title, the other moved the button to the three dots ... page options menu.
The onus here is really on the app maker to adapt to the new UI reqs.
So I suggest to get in touch with them (chances are they know about it) and let them know.
In my case (I was affected in the early rollout for beta users), the app vendors reacted within 24 hours of my notification.
They quickly answered and we'll need to wait until they fix it. Last time we trust a beta feature. Thanks for your response
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.