I have used the handy button within my confluence page. After a day of it displaying properly it now presents itself with scroll bars even though there is nothing hindering the width or height from growing.
How do I permanently fix the button size?
Hi @Tom Kiliulis
How did you configure the button, via an ootb macro or 3rd party app macro?
Under the insert elements pull down - Handy Button so assume it was out of the box. Not too many options or config setting to choose from
This is not ootb.
But options from a 3rd party app.
This app: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214971/handy-macros-for-confluence-status-dropdown-formatting?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Is you Confluence page set to full or fixed width, this could be related.
If this is the case or other, raise an issue with the apps support department.
Hi @Tom Kiliulis,Thank you for your interest in our app. I am sorry you encountered an issue. May I ask you to raise a ticket with our customer support? We will do our best to investigate and fix the problem as soon as possible. Best regards,Dmitriy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.