I'm setting up a new Team Managed project in JIRA Cloud, something I've done many times before.
I'm having trouble adding the "Fix Versions" field to some Issue Types (sorry, "Work Types", going to take me a while to get used to this peculiar change!).
Like I say, I've done this many times before, and I've never had this problem before. I have created this project using a steps which I recorded in a confluence page a few years ago and have used several times before without problems.
It's showing up by default in "Task" "Subtask" and "Epic" but it's not letting me add it to "Bug" and "Story".
Releases feature is enabled (and I created a Release just to check that it wasn't refusing because of the lack of options).
When I type in the "Search fields in this project" text field, it tells me "No fields in XXX match that search".
But Fix Versions is in the Epic/Task/Subtask types, and is listed on the global fields page.
I had to add Bug and Story types after creating the project, I'm guessing it might be related to that in some way.
Any ideas? It's particularly important that we have it in the Bug type!