Hi All,
I would like to import my query to a dashboard created by others. Is it possible? As I do not see the option (name of the dashboard) created by other member although I have full edit permissions.
Regards
Kalpana
Hi @infosys.ni.natarajan
Welcome to the community.
Then the dashboard is set as private.
Contact the dashboard owner or if you are Jira admin, you can make yourself owner of a dashboard.
Thanks much Marc,
But the same is for other too for those dashboards created by me and have given the access to others, it is not displayed in the dropdown option or unable to even type in the name for them to add the filter/gadget.
Am I missing something here?
Please show the configuration and the steps you are taking to what you want. I can see if I can reproduce this or what is missing.
The first screen is the dashboard created by my colleague where I'm given access to edit, but the same dashboard name isn't available from the drop-down option for exporting/create the dashboard gadget for the filter from the navigator.
The same is for the dashboard created by me and given the full permission, my teams are not able to add the gadgets from the navigator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.