Hello everyone,
We want to have in the same portan different projects, I can't find the option to add them. someone can help on this ?
Create a project, and make sure the permission for those JSM projects to have 'Customer portal'.
hello Piyush, I never share between project, could you share the steps or link to documentation about this specific point? I try to review all the schemes and portal and I can't see it. Thanks
Hi @Reyna Ibañez
Every JSM project has it's own helpdesk portal and cannot be shared with other JSM projects. May be you should re-strategise on combining both JSM projects to have their request types available in the same portal?
On the other hand, if you are on Premium, you can create multiple help centers to show a subset of the portals in your full site. Not sure whether it solves your original pain point though -> https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-and-manage-help-centers/
we already have 2 projects in the same portal, but I didn't, Im trying to know how to do it.
al
@Reyna Ibañez , i think there is a misunderstanding in the standard terminology. Could you explain what you refer as project & portal and the ask in detail?
Hello Fazila,
Thanks for try to help me.
Portal & Project below option to create and use.
in 3th imagen I want to add new project like icone in already created portal
hello team,
thanks for try to help, I review with Attlasian team, the only way to do it is with 2 projects are the service project .
I close this question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.