Hi Team,
I am encountering an issue where a user (with confirmed access to a JSM project) cannot view any ticket and receives an "Access Denied" error, despite being:
Listed as the Assignee or Approver in the ticket.
Having the correct project role/permissions (verified in Project Settings > People).
Environment:
Jira Service Management
Steps to Reproduce:
User navigates to the ticket URL or searches for it.
Error: "You don't have permission to view this issue."
Let me know if you’d like to add specifics!
Kindly check for 'issue security' if applied?User unable to access particular ticket or all ticket under that project?
Hi @Jude Roche
Welcome to the community.
It can be related to Issue Security as mentioned by @Piyush Annadate _ACE Pune_
What is the role of the user, Agent or Customer?if it is agent has the user bene granted a JSM license?
Hi @Piyush Annadate _ACE Pune_ Its for all the tickets under the projects . I will check on the 'Issue Security' and get back to you. Also all other users can access it but only this specific user is not able to access it!
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- thanks for your reply.. He is a customer !
Not sure what to do on this further.
What URL is the customer given?
Hi @Piyush Annadate _ACE Pune_ Issue security isn't applied
Hi @Marc -Devoteam- Could you please clarify which specific URL you're referring to?
Actually the ticket link, where I added him as an approver, triggered a notification email informing him that he needs to approve the ticket. However, when he clicks on the link, he receives a message stating that he is not authorized to access it. Attached is a screenshot for reference. I’m unsure whether I’m authorized to share my project’s ticket URL here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.