There is no personal space option under my profile menu:
Hi @Arthas Zeng ,
Did you use to have personal space and this option just disappeared? There's a global option for site/product admins where they can disable the creation of personal spaces on a product level.
Would need to test it out if this option disappears once they turn it off (even if you had personal space created beforehand).
Cheers,Tobi
Thank you Tobi!I'm a new member on our Confluence, if it's in this case I will contact our Admin to unlock my space, thank you a lot.
Hi @Tomislav Tobijas
Where is this global option? I couldn't find it.
Answered elsewhere, but here's the answer to the question:
Navigate to Confluence administration > Global permissions (direct link: https://<sitename>.atlassian.net/wiki/admin/permissions/global?tab=internal), where you can enable or disable "Personal Space" option for each group.
👉 If enabled, for every new user personal space will automatically be created, and for existing users without a personal space, they will have the option to create it themselves.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.