Has anyone been successful in restricting access to a single portal site for a specific project? I have an Internal Team and an External team and I need the External team to only have access to a specific portal site.
Hi @Jason Spellman
You can limit in the project settings. Access > Customer Permission
Set up and manage portal access | Jira Service Management Cloud | Atlassian Support
Regards
I don't believe this will restrict them to just this one portal? I believe they will have access to all portals on our site.
Hey @Jason Spellman , this should be what you need, but there is a bit more configuration that is needed.
1. For internal only projects, you'll want to configure the "Channel Access" setting to "Restricted".
2. You'll want to ensure ONLY Internal users are invited to that project as customers. Critically, external customers should be excluded from this list.
3. For any projects that have external users, you'll want to make sure the Channel Access is open. This should allow anyone that has access to the portal to see and submit items to the portal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.