Backstory: I quickly have a lot of tickets within a single project and I like the way the tab "list" (when modified with the custom fields I need) let's me see everything I need to know about our tickets. I also recently added new users that needs to see those projects, tickets and fields in the "list tab"
Right now, for every new project, we have to go and create about a dozen custom fields in the list tab which is very time consuming and only shows for the user that created them with the same computer that they were logged in when the field were added.
I would like that for every project we create, for the list tab to already have all the custom fields we need (and that for every users, on whatever computer they are logged in).
I've looked a lot on this forum and found promising answers, like modifying the default field configuration by adding custom fields to different screens (even tried all screens) but no success. I also tried creating custom tickets and adding fields to them, but no success there. I then tried automations to copy a template ticket or even a template project but no success there too. I still have to create custom fields in the "list" tab and add them... And then go over the whole process for every new project we create, for every users, on every computer... You get the gist.
I spent the last week racking my brains ofver this and I'm really desperate so I have to ask.
Is this possible to do in Jira?
Thank you Atlassian Comunity.