Hi,
Solved: How to change the description of a portal group?
How do I change the portal group description? Someone else posted the question but no answer was provided.
Thanks.
hello @Brian Lysy and welcome to the Community! You should be able to change this here: Project Settings > Channels & self service > Portal. HTH
@Brian Lysy
Welcome to the community. I agreed with what @Laurie Sciutti stated. Here is a screenshot to assist your understanding
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Here is what I am referring to, note the description "Get IT help...":
For the "Get IT help..." text line. It is based on the request types (Request Type Name) included in each Portal group. If you want to change that line, you will need to change the appropriate request type(s) name.
Example -
You saw "Raise an incident, Request help, Request a new app" - This is because for the portal group of "Need a human?", we included those specific request types in the group. If we update each request type's name to something else, then the changes will be reflected in the highlighted line.
Hope this helps. If so, please remember to click on Accept Answer in the post, thus others with similar asks will see this posting as an answered one.
Best, Joseph
Hi Joseph, I can see how to modify the request type description but that is not what I want to modify, I want to modify the Portal group description. In your example, if you click on Need a human, it will take you to the request types page, that is where you will see the request type descriptions, but this is not what I want to modify. I think we were able to modify the description in this section (see image) in the past.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.