Has anyone faced an issue for confluence course, under "Organize and maintain Confluence space content" section, lesson "Maintain pages in a Confluence space", despite selecting the right answer it provides a response to select the right answer.
Hi @Rohan Bhatia,
Indeed, the question 2 of 4 "Maria is a Confluence space admin who needs to clean up outdated content in her team's Confluence space. She wants to ensure that important information is not lost and also remove clutter. What should Maria do to manage the outdated content effectively?" shows that all answers are incorrect.
I've reported this issue on the course page. Feel free to report any bugs using this button in the footer of the page:
@Kseniia Trushnikova - Yes I have reported with appropriate details, awaiting resolution from the team. By any chance can we tag them to this post or comment?
@Rohan Bhatia, sure. I've requested assistance on this question from the Atlassian Support team.
Thanks @Kseniia Trushnikova , appreciate it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.