Hello,
To clarify - when I refer to customer account, I mean a Jira Service Management portal-only customer account.
We are looking for a tool - a plugin or service that will allow us to better manage access to Jira and Confluence for customer accounts.
Currently, Atlassian does not provide any possibility to check what (projects, spaces) a particular customer account has access to. The only thing left is to manually enter each project and check if the customer account is there and if it is added to some organisation, which with hundreds of projects and thousands of client accounts is practically impossible to handle.
I imagine that every larger company should have means to perform audit of accounts and accesses, so I suspect that someone has already approached this topic and may have found a solution or developed a tool or plugin for that purpose.
To sum up, what we need:
1. The ability to report/check a customer account in terms of access to various projects or spaces (and organisations) - export customer accounts along with information on which organisation they belong to and the status of their account.
2. The ability to report/check who (which customer accounts) have access to a specific project or space from an admin/ central place.
3. The ability to search for customer accounts from specific email domains and report/check which projects they have access to.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Regards,
Daniel