Hello everyone,
I would like to consult you about a few issues on my own scenario in order to get your opinions.
First of all, I will switch from Jira Cloud product to Jira Data Center product. I have 2 sites on Jira Cloud. One of these sites has Jira service management product and projects. At the same time, customers submit their requests from the help desks on this site. But at the end of the day, I think I will need to combine these sites because I will only take a backup and transfer this backup file to the Jira data center. After I get the Jira help desk and projects on the other site, I will install the Jira data center by taking a backup only on that site.
I will perform cloud to cloud migration with “Copy product data”. Am I following the right way to migrate to the data center in this scenario. Can you share your thoughts with me?