Is there a way to pull certain assets out of SnipeIT and load them into Jira Asset management.
Hi @Timothy McKay ,
I know one of our clients uses Snipe-IT and Marketplace addon for integration. I'm not so sure about exporting assets though.
If you're using the Marketplace app, I'd suggest reaching out directly to the vendor to see if they can help out with this.
On the other hand, I believe Snipe-IT has official support so you can maybe reach out to them directly regarding your requirement.
I don't have any additional info but I would appreciate it if you could share whatever you find on the topic.
Cheers,Tobi
In addition to the app suggested by @Tomislav Tobijas, it seems you have another option: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1235181/snipe-it-importer-for-jsm-assets?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
(It has much less installations though!)
If you are looking for Atlassian native solution then OnLink is one to consider. OnLink supports import of data from Snipe-IT and various other platforms.Disclosure: I'm part of Onward who built OnLink.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.