Jira is used to run agile teams. When will we have a retro tool built-in Jira?What other tools are you using to have more engaging retros?
Hi
Look at this, maybe can help you
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213882/retrospective-tools-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218860/agile-retrospectives-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Regards
Thank you!
Hi Oksana,
I suggest you try this AI-based retrospective tool.It helps make retrospective events more efficient.https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1225649/power-retro-ai-powered-retrospective-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
If you have any questions, let me know.
All my best,
Zoltan
Hi @Oksana Pearce ,
I developed the app specifically for that - Multi-team Scrum Metrics & Retrospective. The app will let you rethink retrospectives in general and offer many additional features.
Please see this article about the approach.
Best regards,Alexey
Hi @Oksana Pearce
We just released Retrospectives for Jira to help teams have more engaging retros.
You can conduct your retrospectives with the team right inside Jira on an interactive, realtime board and also record action items.
I'm the app creator so I'm obviously biased but I think it makes retros much more fun.
Let me know what you think!
Cheers,
Rhys
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.