I have performance issues, it seems like you have changed layout showing child-tickets in a table. Jira works very poor. Why have you changed to table editing, it do not make the application better.
Welcome @Sara Lofdahl
I understand your frustration, are you referring to the List view? I cannot do much to fix that issue rather ask what performance issues do you face? The rest the Atlassian product team should address.
From my perspective including the list view have impacted the response and in combination with running in a team-meeting make it intolerable.
It could of course be something else, but from a user perspective seem linked to the list view.
You can try and express your concerns here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa
This community is focused on resolving the issues that the users have. The issues with the performance is something that we cannot resolve.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.