Hi, I have generated API token, and I am trying to hit REST API get all the spaces from confluence, but I am not able to get any response.
Welcome @Paurnima Rajput
I would suggest using Postman with your API calls. And the API you are looking for is this one: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v2/api-group-space/#api-spaces-get
When you are setting up Postman, for Authentication select the basic authentication where you for username enter your email address and for password your Atlassian API key.
Hi Nikola, thank you for the help. I am following same documentation. I am trying to make simply get call for /wiki/REST/api/space but I am getting some false data. getting same data even if I use any query parameters or different endpoints.
@Paurnima Rajput when you say false data, what do you actually mean?
@Nikola Perisic it's just a dummy data, not the one which should suppose to return from confluence.
Hi @Paurnima Rajput
Depending on your use case, it might be worth looking at Breeze.
Besides review and approval workflows, it provides CSV data export functionality, giving you all spaces and their details.
If you'd like to discuss your use case, feel free to schedule an appointment with me via the demo link in the Marketplace listing.
All the best,Adrian from B1NARY (we are the developers of Breeze)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.