Hi ! i am setting up a new workflow like below
Epic
Task 1 task 2
sub-task 1 sub - task 2 sub- task 3 sub task 4
Epic (Parent)
├── Task 1 (Child of Epic)
│ ├── Sub-task 1 (Child of Task 1)
│ └── Sub-task 2 (Child of Task 1)
└── Task 2 (Child of Epic)
├── Sub-task 3 (Child of Task 2)
└── Sub-task 4 (Child of Task 2)
Automation Goal
I want to automate the creation of this structure, where:
Creating an Epic automatically generates Task 1 and Task 2.
Each Task then auto-generates its respective sub-tasks (as shown above).
- Automatically link Sub-task 1( child of task 1 ) with Sub task 3 (child of task 2)
Current Issue
I have successfully implemented the first two steps, but I'm struggling with how to automatically link Sub-task 1 (child of Task 1) with Sub-task 3 (child of Task 2).