Hi structure funs
I had to investigate come key words across all the company projects. I built my filter, then I need to understand if this issues (scattered among projects and issuetypes) are in a way linked to a particular Planning Projects, directly or within their hierarchy. You can imagine that if I have a list of subtasks sitting in different projects is not easy to filter the ones that have parents (story or even Epic) linked to this Planning project.
Is there a way to proceed in this case?
I am trying to understand if this procedure could work:
1)create the filter X
2)From filter create a Kanban board Y
3)from Kanban create a structure Z by puling the issues from the Kanban Y, by using prese Agile Hierarchy when building the structure

4) apply filter x on Structure to see highlight the tickets I am interested to
5) apply a filter to highlight what's not connected to this Planning project
What do you think?
thanks for your precious hints
Laura