Hello,
We recently upgraded from an old on-premise Jira to Jira Cloud. However, we noticed that adding comments to a Refined tab is no longer possible.
Is there any way to fix this issue?
Hi @설원준/Core-AI ,
I'm guessing you're referring to Refined app(s) within Jira and/or Confluence.I haven't used those in a while and I'm not sure if there's anyone from their support team here.
Anyway, if we're talking about this, I'd suggest reaching out directly to the vendor to see if they can help you out with this.
Cheers,Tobi
@설원준/Core-AI
Since the tab is a macro, it is not an easy task for vendors to make it possible for comments. In this article, I've listed apps whose tab content can be commented on https://community.atlassian.com/forums/App-Central-articles/How-to-create-tabs-in-Confluence/ba-p/2465646
hi @설원준/Core-AI
Lotje here from the Refined team. Could you share with me through email a screenshot of the issue you've encountered?
Happy to help you! My email address is lotje.euser@refined.com
Kind regards,Lotje
Hello Lotji, please find the email with the requested screenshots attached.
Many thanks in advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.