For each story we have, we want to assign multiple subtasks to different people. However, I can't get the board to display subtasks; it only displays the issue. So how can I get the Subtasks to be displayed on the board?
Hi @Jing_guo
Welcome to community. Generally you need to enable swimlanes: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-swimlanes/
Best,
Clark
Are you using Company or Team managed project? I am asking since you might be hitting this problem
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Showing-subtasks-on-a-team-managed-board/qaq-p/2669653
If you are using Company managed project then overall you should check if Sub-tasks overall are showing on a Board and nobody hide them as explained here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-configure-a-board-kanban-or-scrum-to-hide-sub-tasks-1180147209.html
I'm using "Team-managed software".
Currently, subtasks can't be directly viewed on the board in team-managed projects unless you check the "group by" option and choose subtasks, There is an ongoing feature request for this capability, which you can track and vote for here: JRACLOUD-85702.
I hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.