I'm working in JSM cloud and I've created a form to use for new employee onboarding requests. One field on the form is Employee Department, so I've created a custom field that contains all the values for the field and linked the field to the form. All the possible values for the field show up when I'm looking at the Preview screen on the form.
However, when I'm building out automation rules for each of the options in that Employee Department field, the last two options on the alphabetized list, Sales and Systems, do not come through and display in the Employee Department field in the Issue Fields condition. All the other options show up.
I've verified everything is in place several times, deleted the field and added it and its values back in, and everything else I can think of. What's preventing those two values from showing up?
thanks