I would like to understand the difference between Users and Managed Accounts.Why I see a total of 323 managed accounts when I have a total of 167 user (146 active)?Also only 3% of my users have secure logon if I have SSO enabled via groups?
Hey @GravinaD
The Users tab under the directory shows all users who have been invited to at least one site under this organisation. They may or may not have access to all sites/products under the organisation.
Managed accounts on the other hand are accounts belonging to your verified domain that have been claimed. You can read more about managed accounts here:
Manage your organization’s Atlassian accounts
Thanks!
@Karan Sachdev Thanks for your reply, I see same user (with same email account) in both lists, this is because the way we start use Jira.Just recently we get the premium license, and we setup to sync with our AD via groups.Is there a way to clean the lists and show users from our AD only in the managed accounts?Thanks,Diego
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.