I have tried to set up a Microsoft Graph Connector to Confluence cloud. I followed the instructions according oAuth 2.0 as follows:
Sign in to Atlassian Developer console with your Atlassian Confluence admin account.
Click on Create and select OAuth 2.0 integration.
Provide an appropriate name for the application and create the new app.
Navigate to Permissions from the navigation pane on the left. Click Add for Confluence API. Once added, click on Configure, and Edit scopes and select the following scopes.
Expand table
| Scope name | Code | Description |
|---|
| View content details | read:content-details:confluence | Crawl content satisfying criteria. |
| View groups | read:group:confluence | To access group permissions of content. |
| View user details | read:user:confluence | To access individual user details to support permissions. |
Click Save.
Navigate to Authorization from the navigation pane on the left. Add the callback URL, for Microsoft 365 Enterprise: <a href="https://gcs.office.com/v1.0/admin/oauth/callback" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://gcs.office.com/v1.0/admin/oauth/callback</a>, for Microsoft 365 Government: <a href="https://gcsgcc.office.com/v1.0/admin/oauth/callback" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://gcsgcc.office.com/v1.0/admin/oauth/callback</a> and save the changes.
Navigate to Settings from the navigation pane on the left. You get the Client ID and Secret from this page.
Complete the connection settings step using the Client ID and Secret.
However, after I try to log in with the client ID and the client secret, I get the error message “Failed to load app”.
Does anyone have any idea what the reason for this could be?