I can paste a link to a JPD idea in a Confluence whiteboard, and I'm heavily relying on whiteboards in my prioritization workshops. Basically I present the JPD ideas to be prioritized in a workshop with my stakeholders using a Confluence whiteboard.
It would be amazing to be able to configure the properties displayed in the card. For example the business value, impact estimations, status, upvotes, ... that are encoded in JPD.
This configuration could be integrated very neatly in accordance with how this kind of thing is usually done in Confluence, eg. with a table of contents (edit icon that opens a side panel).
Also, you cannot vote on JPD cards like you can vote on post-its. Extending the voting mechanism from post-its to these cards, would be an extremely interesting feature.

That is, if I'm not missing any other way of dealing with this? I'm not aware of any plugins. I could fully embed each idea but I feel like that overcomplicates what I'm trying to achieve.
Thanks !