Points in various reports do not match. The Releaseburndown is reporting a different number of points closed in a sprint in comparison to the Velocity Report of the same sprint.
Releases and velocity are not automatically in sync, as it's possible to burn down things without release. I'm afraid you'll need to go into more detail about what has happened in your srpint and what is wrong with the reports.
Thanks Nic,
Not sure what you mean "... Go into more detail.."
I see the Release burn down chart showing 0,0, 12,26,0,29 adding up to 67 points in 6 Sprints. Where a the Velocity chart shows 12, 0, 9, 8, 29,28 adding up to 96 points.
That's exactly what I mean - you've just given us a string of numbers with no detail. We can't tell you what you're getting because the numbers have no source. Where are they coming from? What are the charts showing? What are they based on? I think this might be easiest solved if you could start by showing us a screenshot of the two charts from the same sprint.
Velo2.jpg
Please pair Rel1 with Velo1, and Rel2 with Velo2 to see the issue, i was referring in my original issue.
There's no "rel" stuff here, just a (correct) bar graph for velocity
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.