Hello,
we war using Jira Service Management and I already created several customer projects. I now want to have shown tickets of this projects in an kanban board. Is this possible and when yes, how is this possible.
kind regards
Hi @Michael Ruhdorfer , thanks for your post.
It should be possible in a company-managed Jira Service Management project to switch on the feature for boards here
To be clear, this would allow you to show tickets in a board but only to agents. Your customers will still manage their tickets in the portal.
Is this what you are trying to achieve?
Best wishes
Hello @Valerie Knapp,
thanks for this infromation. That helps alot. But I have one more question. Is there a posibility to have a kanban board over all projects? So that the Service Desk Users which solve tickets can see all customer projects in one board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.