Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: 4bd1f8467d5a4c61832b156f2513659c)
im trying to create a jira site a few times a week but getting everytime this problem
Hi @Даниил Игонин
I understand that you are unable to create an Atlassian Cloud site. It appears that you are located within Russia. Atlassian no longer operates our business in Russia and Belarus since October 2022. More details are in https://www.atlassian.com/blog/announcements/atlassian-stands-with-ukraine
Hi @Даниил Игонин - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You should open a support ticket with Atlassian.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
I cant do this because you need to already have a site to open a ticket in support
If you aren’t a customer yet, then it’s a sales issue. Just contact them, telling them “Hey, would like to trial but THIS happens”. https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/general-inquiries#/
Okay, I will flag this to see if someone from Atlassian can come take a look
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.