Hi there, I am unable to receive email for resetting password to my mail account. I tried several times in the past week but no luck. Can you check this and send me an email for password reset?
My email account is dejan@lendica.co
Sincerely, Dejan
Hi @Goran Drmencic
It should have been in the suppression list.
Please reach out to Atlassian support here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
To learn more -
Solved: User not getting alerts or password reset emails
Password reset emails
Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!Thank you very much and have a great one!Warm regards
Hi @Humashankar VJ ,
no one can login into dejan@lendica.co account and we cannot see the suppression list for him. We are stuck like this for a week. Can you resend reset password email to the account mail? If not, who can?
Sincerely.
Please report to the support team with the help of this - Atlassian Support
Regards
Hi Goran - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Since you are on a Free account and can't open a support ticket, I will see if someone from Atlassian can come help.
@Humashankar VJ
I see that @John Funk stated that I cannot open support ticket.
Can you give me who to contact direct regarding this ticket or not?
I have cleared a suppression to that account from our side. Please try to resend the password reset once more now. You should be able to receive it now.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.