I've been trying to create a workflow that adds that the approve/deny button from Jira, but the people I've been manually adding as an approver haven't been getting any of the emails with the buttons in it, and whenever they click on the link in the email that does get sent out, they get errors. However, whenever I add myself, or anyone with a license, they get the correct email. Please see the attachments. The test email is the outcome I want, but am not getting for folks. Would love some guidance/assistance
Hi @Flint Soriano , welcome to the Community. Have you explored the documentation here - set-up-an-approval-stage-for-a-request . The last article should help hopefully.
Hi Flint - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
See if this article helps:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management-articles/JSM-Approvals-by-Email-with-a-work-around/ba-p/1696674#M699
Jira Service Management has approval buttons and they can be used by folks w/o a license.
Jira Software does not, so our Business Approvers on Projects are licensed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.