Problem Statement: I have created an automation rule that triggers when a sprint is closed. It automatically releases and creates a new version. I also plan to extend this rule to add release notes on Confluence. However, I am facing an issue with generating the correct version name.
Current Setup: My sprint closes every second Friday. When the sprint is closed, the rule should create a new release version. The version name format should follow this pattern: Current version: TWX202503.1 Next version: TWX202505.1 Following versions: TWX202507.1, TWX202509.1, … TWX202601.1, etc.
Issue: The version name is not being generated as expected. I suspect there may be an issue with the automation rule logic.
Request for Help: Cross-check my rule – If there are any changes needed, please suggest modifications. Correct version name logic – How can I ensure that the version name follows the expected pattern? Any guidance or example automation rule adjustments would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
