I have a content status on the homepage of my new space and it's not letting me me edit or remove it. I am able to update the content statuses on the rest of the pages in this space, just not the homepage. Thank you!
You guys! I figured it out You can change the status of a homepage status under Space Setting/Content Manager.
Hi @Kim Pajer
Welcome to the community.
This is probably die to the fact that this page was not the official home page from the start.
As on starting a space on the home a status can't be set, only on new pages in the space or existing of course.
I think the home page of the space has been set to a page in the space where a status was set, but no due to the fact it's the homepage this can't be edited.
It might be a bug, to be sure, raise an issue at Atlassian Support
@Kim Pajer welcome to the community!
Space homepage's status can't be set. I am surprised on how you were able to add the status in the first place.
However there is a workaround. Try to Move homepage to another Space. Change its status there (since it is no longer a space homepage), Once it is done move it back to the original space and then ensure the space homepage is set back to the moved page.
Hope it helps!
@Kim Pajer today we added a Status Manager to Space Content Manager. You can bulk edit statuses. Might interest you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.