How can I add a Collapse/Expand as a default value of a multi-line custom field? The default value is a textarea and not a wysiwyg editor, so I must know the {tag}, like {panel} that works correctly.
Hi @Rafael Dantas Ruiz
Welcome to community!
At least in my experience, with the exception of the description field, it is not possible in other fields. I have even tried using scriptrunner but couldn't get it to format. However if it is possible you would need an app like scriptrunner to do it and you would use a script runner behavior to make the changes. It's not a simple tagging formatting, it would need ot be a script
Best,
Clark
how the script would look like with this regard if I want to collapse / hide a specific field within a task? Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.