We have our JSM projects set to "Restricted" so only customers of our projects can access our support channels and knowledge base. For some reason, we can't have a restricted project and also use the JSM feedback widget. I discovered this a few months back, and in response, started using a widget from Userback, which has worked really well.
However, my company is becoming HIPAA compliant, and this means that all of our application integrations also need to be HIPAA compliant, and Userback is not. Therefore, I'm looking for alternatives.
Questions:
1. Is there an existing feature request for having a JSM widget and a restricted channel simultaneously?
1a. If so, do I have any hope of actually seeing those changes made within the next month?
1b. If not, are there any widget alternatives you all would recommend that integrate with JSM, are HIPAA compliant, and can take file uploads (first two things are the most important)?