I have a number of calculated fields (PMCY25Q1, PMCY25Q2, etc.)I want to write a formula that will add up the value in these fields. How do I go about that?
Hello @Zigi Fibert if each field returns a single numeric value, then you can sum them up:- individually for each issue with a formula like this: pmcy25q1 + pmcy25q2- aggregate the values in the hierarchy, and sum them up from the bottom to the top: sum{pmcy25q1 + pmcy25q2}I hope this helps. If you need further assistance here or if you have other questions about Structure, please reach out to us directly at our support portal.Best regards,StepanTempo (the Structure app vendor)
Thank you @Stepan .I did try that pmcy25q1 + pmcy25q2) and it was marked red. What I didn't realize was that I then needed to assign an attribute to the column name for it to receive the value.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.