Hello everyone.Since today we see a header line above the list of sub-tasks in our issues.This line takes up a lot of space and we don't need it.The community posts on this topic are over 10 years old and no longer helpful.How can I deactivate this 'feature' again?ThxAndreas
Hey Andreas,
Can you please share a screenshot of the header you're mentioning about? Does it show up in sub-tasks only?
Thanks!
Hi Karan.Sure :-)Here it is:
The header row appears in any issue-type with subtasks.
I think he means this:
This feature was also activated today in our instance. I don't find any information on this new feature. We would love to configure default fields which are shown. Do you know anything @Karan Sachdev Thanks!
Hey Andreas, Markus,
Could you please confirm if you're referring to this?
If yes, this was a part of an experiment, and roll out began to some randomly selected sites in the last week of Feb.
It looks like this will address the suggestion ticket: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70206
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.