I have been managing our Atlassian products for 13 years and a lot of changes have happened. When Jira started we had just Jira, then confluence, followed later by bitbucket, and 2 years ago added Jira service desk. We never fully implemented any in case we decided to change products because we didn't like them. No we have Premium Jira, but the others are just standard and nothing is fully integrated. Our initial training were the white, yellow, black belt training so everything we have done I have just figured out ways to handle without messing up our daily processes.
I need to get plugged in with a real Atlassian community locally to Indianapolis or In person training where I can ask questions and show someone our system integration to get us straightened out.
Is there any place I can look to find this training or does anyone know of good training.