Hi Team,
We have a dashboard with a chart widget in it. I need to extract the data inside the widget. Is there any JIRA Rest API which can get the details ?
@Kusunuri Anish
Go through this link it details various endpoints that can be used for getting and creating dashboard and its widgets
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-dashboards/#api-group-dashboards
Hi @Vishal BiyaniI went through all of them, but none of them are able to provide me with the widget Value details. I tried using Get Gadget, and it retrieves the below information, but not the values that are within the gadget:"gadgets": [ { "id": 10001, "moduleKey": "com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-connect-plugin:com.atlassian.connect.node.sample-addon__sample-dashboard-item", "color": "blue", "position": { "row": 0, "column": 0 }, "title": "Issue statistics" }
I have done this a while back and it is tedious process to get the values.
Let me try and recall how I did it.
In the meantime, can you confirm which Chart widget you need details for like Workload pie chart, Pie chart or something else.
It's doughnut chart.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.