hi,
we need Jira Roadmap Gadget ! But we read that it will be stopped by May '25.
What is a good replacement for it?
Why is support stopped?
I can see there are many people not happy about this.
KR
Gerard Verhaegh
Global Scanning A/S Denmark
Hi @GVE (Gerard), welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I suppose you are referring to this announcement: We're ending support for five dashboard gadgets on Dec. 9, 2024
As described in this article, The Timeline View in a Jira project and Plans (Premium feature) are available alternatives.
Have you tried these alternatives? What requirements are missing?
hi Dave,
yes, that is what I am referring to.
The Timeline View is only per project (as I see it).
I need a simple overview of all future/in progress releases over all (or a subset of) projects.
How can I do that?
Gerard
For cross-project planning and follow-up, you'll need Plans which is a Premium feature in Jira.
that means you have taken away functionality from us, and you're making us pay more?
where can I see what Plan I/we have?
Hi @GVE
If you are fine to explore a mktplace app to view roadmaps / timelines in a dashboard gadget , I can suggest our app
Issue Hierarchy
The app also allows you to view your project issue hierarchy in a tree view. You can view %complete progress at each parent level. It roll ups the time tracking fields, story point or numeric fields at each parent level. The app can be added to a dashboard as well
Disclaimer : I am one of the app team member
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.