I've created a custom drop down form field but need to edit the options. I can't figure out how to edit the field or even delete it to make a new one. Is this possible?
Hi @Kierstein Soriano Welcome to community I hope your form look like this, just select the field and several options appear, where you can change the field type from drop down to any other option or you can delete the filed from the Bin icon appear on the field.If you can share you screen-short I can guide better.
Hi @Kierstein Soriano ,
If the form field is linked to a Jira custom field, you need to update the field options in the issue's custom field settings. If it is not linked to a Jira field, you can update it directly at the form level by editing the form.
Thanks,Geethanjali
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.