I'd like to make status as mentioned in title. But when I go to Configure board > Manage workflow > Edit workflow. I only see these 3 options. Am I supposed to make for example, "Code review" a form of "In-progress"?
Hi @xxx69
Yes you can add the status in Team Managed project Workflow.select the status where you want to add Blocked or Code review.
First click on the In progress status
Once clicked it will show create status
After that click on Add then the Blocked status will appear,Hope this helps
Welcome to the community!
To add a new status to your workflow:
Select the relevant form of status.
Eg: Click on the In Progress status.
Enter your desired status name to add it.
Refer to this link for more details on team-managed project workflows:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-how-work-flows-in-your-team-managed-project/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.