The system admin of our workspace is out on medical leave and cannot be contacted. I need to get the billing contact person changed along with getting me and someone else added as Admins. How do I do that if the current Admin (he's the only one) is not contactable?
@Susan Chin Welcome to Atlassian Community!
The quickest way to resolve this is by reaching out directly to Atlassian Support. They have a process in place for these situations and can assist with updating the billing contact and adding new admins.
You can submit a request here: Atlassian Support
I've also requested assistance on this post, but note that the community response time can take up to two days, whereas Support can usually handle this more quickly. I’d recommend contacting them as soon as possible to get this resolved.
Hi @Susan Chin
I'd recommend creating a support case over in https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/?inquiry_category=your_account&topic=update_account
There is a process our support team will need to follow to assist.
Thanks
Andy
Thank you so much for the recommendation!
Hi @Andy Heinzer
Thank you! I just created a support case. Appreciate your help!
Susan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.