I was testing the new Live Docs feature (intended to test it only in my personal space), and in doing so, I enabled the Live Docs for a space. This inadvertently auto-activated the new content layout beta, which had an unexpected side effect — it hid the top Confluence menu bar in our Company Hub space.
This change in layout has impacted our navigation experience significantly, and I'm wondering what the recommended next steps are. Is there a way to disable the new layout while keeping Live Docs enabled?
I read it cannot be deactivated on the whole site but read this to deactivate it at a space level:
"If you have live docs beta enabled, the new content layout can be turned off for it, if needed, without turning off live docs." here.
However how do we do that for the Company Hub or for a space?
(which settings I should be changing from what screen)